The Library invites you to an online course in English about Kaunas University of Applied Sciences Library. The course will take place on September 15 at 10.50 a.m. If you want to participate in the Library online course, you have to register.
You will receive an invitation to the course one day before the course by e-mail. The course is held online by Hangouts Meet by Google.
During the course you will learn about:
- Why worth use the library;
- How to find a book in the library and borrow it;
- What the book call number means;
- When and how to return books;
- About overdue fee;
- How to extend the return time of books;
- How to log in to your account;
- How to write study papers.
If you have any questions, write by e-mail: email@example.com