There are 234 workplaces for readers, 25 of them computerized. Students can also use self-study rooms of the Centre for studies, which have 77 workplaces and 6 computers.
The Library readers can use various spaces and technologies including:
- study spaces with free Wi-fi;
- 3 portals for the search for books in the Virtual Library;
- 5 computers-equipped rooms for self-study;
- a computer-equipped room with a smartboard for teamwork;
- 9 computers in the open spaces;
- a room equipped with 8 computers and a smart board;
- a consultation room with scientific periodicals.
To borrow and return books, self-service machines can be used in the Library on the first and the second floor of the building.
When the Library is closed, you can use the machine at the entrance to the Library on the first floor.
Software and facilities for students with special needs
Visually impaired students can use special equipment:
- Handheld media player Victor Reader Stream,
- SARA CE (Scanning and Reading Appliance, Camera Edition),
- Video Magnifier Freedom Scientific.
Hearing-impaired students can use digital encoded FM internal communication system Bellman Audio Domino, which helps to understand speech in complicated hearing situations (lectures, seminars, watching videos, etc.). The system can be used with hearing aids.
The equipment was acquired while implementing the National Higher Education Fund project “Ensuring study access for students with special needs,” No. ESFA3-32 under the European Social Fund.