We invite you to participate in the EBSCO Database User Training, where EBSCO representatives will share their knowledge. This hands-on training is aimed at students, teachers and anyone interested in study and research information. The training is in English.
- EBSCO Mobile App in 20 minutes
Time: 11:00 hrs. (20 minutes)
Overview of features available in the new EBSCO mobile app. All in just 20 minutes.
- How to read and download EBSCO eBooks?
Time: 12:30 hrs. (45 minutes)
Practical training, during which participants will learn:
– how to use EBSCO e-books online
– how to download full e-books
– how to save chapter of the e-book
– how to use e-books on smartphones, tablets and readers
- EBSCO databases available through the national license in Latvia and Lithuania
Time: 14:00 hrs. (60 minutes)
During the session, we will review the EBSCO databases available for institutions through the national license in Latvia and Lithuania. The end users have access to EBSCO Open Dissertations ™ – an international database of diploma theses and dissertations, and many extensive scientific databases. The Academic Search ™ Complete and Business Source® Complete databases, included partly in the package, are among the most frequently used scientific resources in the world.
- Advanced search on EBSCOhost platform
Time: 11:00 hrs. (45 minutes)
During the session we will show how to conduct more advanced search using available features on EBSCOhost platform together with special signs as *, “…”, (…), #, ?.