Where to find the library?
Pramones Avenue 22A, Kaunas
How to contact us?
Telephone +370 37 75 11 32
What are the library opening hours?
Monday – Thursday 8-19
Friday 8 – 17
*Last Friday of the month from 8-13
During student holidays 8-15
How to find an interactive map of the library?
What does the library offer?
- Study spaces;
- Selected printed and electronic resources;
- Computers and internet connection;
- Consultations and trainings.
How to log in to library account?
Open https://biblioteka.kaunokolegija.lt/en and click on My Account, then Sing in using Kaunas University of Applied Sciences e-mail name (till @) and the password. After logging in, click your last name and then Library Card.
How to find and order books?
- find the book and click on the storage location;
- find a book call number that shows the location of the book on the shelf;
- order a book online or see the book’s location on an interactive map.
Find the book on the shelf according to the book call number. Example of a book call number: 005.7 OR-41. The first numbers show the topic number on the shelf, and the second the alphabetical order of the book’s location in the shelf section.
How to borrow books?
- have your Student Card or ID;
- record the issue of the book using a self-service machine or address the Library staff.
The books with green stickers are not lent home. In the Virtual Library, such books are marked by Skaitoma vietoje (read in the Library).
When looking for a book in the Virtual Library or borrowing books, see the book return time in advance. Books can be borrowed for a semester, month, or week. Books will need to be returned on time, otherwise charged an overdue fee!
How to return books?
- use the self-service machine in the library;
- in case the Library is closed, use the self-service book return machine at the entrance to the Library on the first floor.
When to return books?
Return books at the time specified in your account.
In case you are late to return a book, you are charged an overdue fee!
How can I learn the date of book return?
Book return time find out in your account.
How to extend the book return time?
Extend the deadline for returning books in your account or by e-mail: email@example.com
Check the Kaunas University of Applied Sciences e-mails and read Library reminders!
How to find information for study paper?
How to open electronic sources?
How to write study papers and cite references?
When writing study papers, you have:
- know the requirements for preparing study papers;
- select appropriate sources of information;
- use sources properly, cite them and compile bibliographies;
- to prepare study papers in accordance with the provisions of academic ethics.
Find out more about this:
- on the library website;
- practical classes for students;
- interactive training for students;
- to the Information Consultant.